Celebrate

"I love dancing. I think it's better to dance than to march trough life" - Yoko Ono

Dans

Dans

vrijdag 16 december 2011

Eternal flame

When I was 2 years old a song by the Bangles called Eternal flame was my favorite. I Sing along with the words " Flame, Flame" and made some 2 year old dance moves around the living. I of course can't remember this. But the song and lyrics were never new to me. I just always knew them.


At the age of 6 I danced on top of the big trash cans near my house with a friend. Singing Micheal Jackson songs that my mom listened to in the house.Ow man...I felt like I could rule the world with my voice.


Later on...sitting in the car, next to my father. Singing along with every song the radio was playing. He said: "please Lieke, Can you not sing along with every song in that high tones?" xD


I stopped singing around people that much. 


My love for music never died. Silence in my house is rear and I always sing along when i'm by myself.
I would Die if I couldn't dance anymore. I'ts my expression of feelings ( happy and sad.). When I have a busy week with lot's of things going on I need to set my mind of and just let go at the melody. It also brings people together. Put all kind of different people in one room not knowing eachother, You will see, after one hour,everybody feels like one big happy family :D   


"Music is the language of the soul"  





AVA .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten